Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Snow Days

Some of the best days around Christmas are the Snow Days, hopefully, will be coming soon for those that live in areas for snow. Living in a snow area, I would rather have the snow the just the harsh cold air. I remember loving snow day as a child. It was a day free from school, but also a wonderful day to make money. I would often grab a shovel and head around to the neighbor's houses to see if I can make some extra cash. Snowball fights, sledding, skating, and making snowmen until I was frozen. Sometimes warming up wasn't much fun as the skin would tingle, but I still couldn't wait to do it again.

When my kids were little I remember making the neighbors mad with Killer Snowmen and red Koolaid. OK a bit gruesome but the kids enjoyed it and they used lots of imagination to make it.

So, what do you like to do on a Snow day. Take a look at the link below for some ideas!

Check out this wonderful list of Thing to do on a Snow Day


Picutre is by MEJones

2 comments:

  1. The photo is exactly how it looked here a few days ago after a bad snow storm and unseasonably low temps but thank goodness today saw a bit of melting.
    What I like to do best on a snow day is stay indoors and watch movies with my wife and cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love to warm up inside with my loved ones. A nice hot cup of chocolate while sitting by a fireplace or snuggling warm insdie a blanket together. For me it is one more thing that I love about Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete