Monday, November 12, 2012

Poem: What I want for Christmas

What I want for Christmas can't be bought in stores.
I can buy gifts for myself or gifts for friends or family.
I can buy expensive decorations for everyone to see.
Money is nice but it doesn't mean a thing if I feel all alone.


What I want for Christmas isn't on the Internet.
I love keeping in touch but there is something more.
I can't place an order or send enough status update.
On Christmas virtual just won't do.


I love my friends and family and love to be with them.
However if they are all fighting, it won't really matter.
None the less I love to be with them just the way they are.


Want I want for Christmas is that magical feeling.
The one you get when everyone is excited.
The one you feel as the first snow flakes fall.
The one you see when people are kind and help each other.
The one that bring Christmas alive.



Note picture is by micky007 on http://www.sxc.hu/photo/675033

No comments:

Post a Comment