Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Must See Christmas Lights

I just love Christmas lights and saw a post on the sevierville web page about http://www.shadrackchristmas.com/.

With four locations NASHVILLE, TN, SEVIERVILLE, TN, NEW MARKET, MD,  MYRTLE BEACH, SC.

Living in Sevierville, TN I was able to see the lights there. In Severivlle last year there was a large Santa Claus and the lights in his beard made the beard look flowing. I haven't seen any of the light yet this year but the past four years have been awsome.

Just thinking about all the Christmas lights make me want to get my trees up right away. This weekend my husband and I are going to get started. We are going to be putting up three trees this year one of each level of our home. The picture above was from last year. I was so pround that I finally got a tree topper from my childhood. Keep checking back and we'll have picture of this years decorations as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment