Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Chicken Noodle Soup and Dumplings

Not quite about Christmas but Christmas has me thinking about the cold air and snow that some of us get.  However noodle soup and dumpling is the perfect meal to warm up or to help someone feel better when they have a cold.

http://notecook.com/soup/chicken-noodle-soup-and-dumplings/

I learned to make Chicken Noodle soup and Dumplings from my mother when I was learning to cook. This is not the traditional dumplings that I see most people make. I have heard of this type of dumpling referred to a depression dumpling. When a little extra chicken flavoring is added to the dumpling it is just so wonderful. I still prefer the Ms. Grass brand of soup, thankfully my parents bring it down when they visit from Ohio or else I had to order it online, but amazon does carry it.

No comments:

Post a Comment