Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas Card Envelopes

Christmas cards come in all shapes and sizes. I often keep my left overs from the years before. This year I decided to use all the left over cards first. I ran into one issue though. Not enough of the right size envelopes. Instead of trying to buy the right size envelopes I grab a single sheet of printer paper.

I placed the card on the paper and folder the bottom up, the side in, and then the top down. I placed tape on the side and the top. Worked perfectly with every card that didn't have en envelope.

Now the envelope can be easily custom by pre-drawing on it or using the computer to print out something neat on the paper. The fold the back side of the paper over the card. An easy and wonderful way to make your own envelopes.

Note: picture is by fangol

No comments:

Post a Comment