Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas trees






I just love Christmas time. Part is from all the pretty decorations like this tree. So many neat colors. This photo come from the Holiday page on Facebook. You should totally check out this page. Lots of neat Christmas pictures.
We have gotten our trees done, before Thansgiving, but I've been busy and sick so I haven't shared them here yet.


However you can now see the trees. My Fourteen year old took the video from his camera so please forgive a little bit of jiggles. LOL

Two of which can be seen at this link:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=vb.1740467402&type=2#!/media/set/?set=vb.1740467402&type=2

The third one I'm yet to get a picture of.. Bare with me as every cold that keeps going around keeps finding me this year.

 Blogging can keep a person very busy and these colds are not helping me at all.





No comments:

Post a Comment