Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gift for people with Cold Feet

Many of us suffer with cold feet. I know my feet are the fastest way to make my husband move. If my feet aren't covered they are freezing. Sometime they are still cold with socks on. Even as a child up in Michigan I remember put on thermal everything including socks and boot. Still my feet would feel frozen just in the car ride to the sledding hill. It was OK until they had to warm up, ouch. This Squidoo lens has lots of good idea for people like me, with cold feet. Take a look you may find some good gift ideas for someone close to you as well.

Gifts for people with COLD feet.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Gift Guide for people with cold feet. I'm hoping my hubby gets the message and gives me some of these for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many people experience cold feet and hands. Finding immediate relief can just be less than 90 seconds away by using the common microwave to heat up your booties. This process is a relatively low tech and simple way to add some long lasting comfort for your soles and toes.


    Cold hands and feet can a symptom of poor circulation or other specific health issues such as:

    * Hypothyroidism
    * Peripheral Neuropathy
    * Peripheral Vascular Disease
    * Raynaud's Phenomenon

    http://gravitygarden.com/Microwave-your-Footwear

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea of microwaving your footwear. I have the Raynaud's Phenomenon. It take a bit to keep my feet warm.

    ReplyDelete