Putting up outside lights is both fun and a lot of work. Best tip is to check those light strand out before hanging them up. It is much easy to fix a problem or change a bulb before the strands of lights are put up. Sometimes even after checking there is a light or two that may need to be changed, but checking ahead of time will help to prevent this.
Almost anyplace is a good idea to hang light from EXCEPT:
- Place where people will walk into or through the lights.
- By a bedroom window for people who are sensitive sleepers to light.
- In the way for a door opening. (DAD.. please don't hang them in the way of Mom's front Door)
- In the way that would prevent a window or escape path from being open.
- Where vehicles may get damage or damage the lights.
Wonderful Places for Outside Lights are:
One of the biggest things we need to get everyone to remember this Holiday is Safety.We love you and want you here next Christmas as well.
- Please, when using a ladder make sure it is secure and on level ground.
- Ask a second person to help you.
- Never stretch to reach to put light up. Instead move or get the ladder.
- Red the lights package to find out how many are safe to plug together.
Overall have fun. Christmas is about happiness and joy.