Monday, July 4, 2011

Search for the right Christmas Tree

This year I'm on a very special search for the right Christmas tree. About five years ago I found the perfect tree for me. The tree was seven and half foot tall and sixty eight inches around. I love that tree, but sadly the tree has seen better days. One of my children fell into the tree, and yanked on the tree. Normal part of growing up I suppose, but now my tree isn't safe so I'm searching for another one.

I love that tree so much I want another one. It was full and big, although it barely fit in my living room. I've been having a hard time finding the right Christmas tree, but I'm planning on sharing my journey in case someone else is also looking for a great tree.

I search through two Christmas stores in Pigeon Forge, TN. Although they have nice Christmas tree none of them fit exactly what I'm looking for. Many of the trees where skinny. I don't want a skinny Christmas tree. I need a full and fat Christmas tree. A real tree would be a good solution, but my husband and son have allegies which prevent us from going down that route. Plus we have two cats which we fear the water for the Chirstmas tree may not be the best for them.

I'm at the start of my search. If anyone has any suggestions for me to check out, please leave a comment and I will check out what is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment